Currently, I’m hooked into CodyCross. It’s a set of crossword puzzles where all words being solved have the same number of characters. Then, there’s a bonus word that you also need to solve. The bonus word is written vertically.
For my birthday, Cez has put together a puzzle. I’m amazed at how it was done and how the puzzle is very much associated to me.
- One of Karla’s hobbies
- Karla’s favorite dessert sauce
- Karla’s Mommy
- The _______ is one of the artists that Karla listens to while driving; Mr. Brightside
- One of Karla’s favorite songs from an OPM Indie Band
- Karla’s personal blog is ______ world.com.
- Karla’s Daddy
- These were Karla’s favorite things when she was younger
- Karla’s Middle Name
- The phone that Karla used to take photos that were posted in Apple billboards in different countries
- One of the Indie Bands that Karla followed, Ang Bandang ______.
Cez asked our teammates to correctly answer it before 5pm. Jo and Allyson got it all correct. 😀