Good news to those who don’t have any tickets yet. Do you really want to be part of Eraserheads: The Final Set? Well, you’ve got to be part of this momentous event in the history of Pinoy Rock. What do you need to do, just click the ad below the blog post. (no, not that image below this paragraph, the ad just before you get to post the comments) 😉 😀
Read more for the mechanics.
How do I win Free Eraserheads Tickets?
1. Promo period is from February 2, 2009 until March 6, 2009 at 12 midnight. Announcement of winners will be on March 6, friday, 6am thru email.
2. Register in Sandbox and invite your friends to sign-up to get a chance to win FREE tickets to the Eraserheads Concert on March 7, 2009.
What’s in it for me and you?
20-49 successful referrals – 2 Bronze Tickets (500 winners)
50-99 successful referrals – 2 Silver Tickets (10 winners)
100 successful referrals – 2 Gold Tickets (5 winners)
You want the best seats in concert for free?
Well, you got to work hard for your 2 Gold Tickets and get 100 successful referrals. 😉 Be one of the five winners. The Gold Tickets may not be the really best seat in the house but it’s next to the best seats. 😉
So you did a great job in inviting friends. How to claim your tickets?
1. Winners shall receive an e-mail confirmation which shall contain the details of the date and time when he/she can claim the prize.
2. Winner must claim his/her ticket strictly on the date and time specified in the email confirmation that they will receive.
3. Release of tickets will strictly be from March 6, 2009.
4. Claiming of tickets will be from 9am to 6pm on March 6 friday at the Sandbox booth at the lobby of the Smart Tower, Ayala Ave, Makati City.
5. When claiming the tickets, please bring the following:
a. Printed copy of the e-mail advise.
b. Two (2) valid IDs of the winner.
c. For representatives who will claim in behalf of the winner, please bring the requirements stated above and a signed Authorization Letter from the winner.
d. Tickets will not be released to those claiming them with incomplete requirements.