For me, this is my best travel photo. The photo was taken at Carabao Island, Romblon (summer of 2007). I just love how the trees lined up that way just like the way we line up for the assembly when we’re still in either grade school or high school. The beauty of the place has been captured showing its white sand, pristine waters and the magnificent blue sky. The boat on the photo has added more drama to the photo since it’s facing towards the sea.
Braving the strong waves of Romblon was all worth it indeed. 🙂 I hope that Carabao Island won’t be that commercialized. 🙂
Here’s the contest mechanics:
1. This contest is open to all Justwandering readers, either in the Philippines or overseas.
2. Create a blog entry in your own blog with a photo you took yourself while traveling. Give a short background about the photo.
3. Be sure to indicate in your entry that the post is your entry for this contest, with a link to Justwandering.org.
4. Leave a comment or a trackback to this entry, so I know that you have joined my contest. No comment/trackback disqualifies your entry.
5. Deadline for submission of entries is at 11:59 pm of December 19, 2008. Winners will be announced on December 25.