It’s the season of gift giving once again, and with Metrobank Card, the more you give, the more you will receive! Every time you spend a minimum of P1000 on your Metrobank Credit Card you get FREE Red Ribbon Pastries. It can be a gift to yourself after all that Christmas shopping, or they can also serve as additional treats you can give away! So start your Christmas Shopping (if you still haven’t) and enjoy the treats that come along with it!
1. This promotion is open to Metrobank Visa/Mastercard Credit Card, Go! MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PSBank MasterCard cardholders.
2. Cardholers can surrender their charge slips to get FREE Red Ribbon Products.
- For a single charge slip with a minimum valid spend of at least P1,000, get ONE of the following:
- Free 1-pc. Red Ribbon Ensaimada, Red Ribbon Cinnamon Roll, OR Red Ribbon Mamon
- Free 1-pc. Red Ribbon Palabok Petite
- For a single charge slip with a minimum valid spend of at least P2,500, get ONE of the following:
- Free 1-pc. any choice of Red Ribbon Cake Slice
- Free 1-pc. Red Ribbon Palabok Regular
- Free 3-pc. Red Ribbon Pastry Bundle (any combination of Ensaimada, Mamon or Cinnamon Roll)
3. Valid spend includes all retail transactions; examples of retail transactions are purchases at groceries, department stores, gasoline stations, restaurants, etc.
4. To redeem the free Red Ribbon products, cardholders must surrender their original valid charge slips, and present their Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Go! MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PSBank MasterCard at any Red Ribbon branch.
5. For the charge slips to be valid for redemption:
- Name and card number on the charge slip must be the same as the name and card number on the Metrobank Visa/MasterCard Credit Card, Go! MasterCard, Femme Visa, or PSBank MasterCard credit card presented.
- Transaction date of the charge slip must be within the promo period.
6. Promo Period is October 15, 2009, to January 15, 2010; redemption period is from October 15, 2009, to March 15, 2010.
7. Cardholders can avail a maximum of three items in a day for item 2a and 2b. Cardholers can avail a maximum of one item in a day for item 2c.
8. Redemption will not be allowed on the following dates: December 23, 24, 30, and 31, 2009.
For the latest promos, visit www.metrobankcard.com
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 5288, Series of 2009.