Nina of JustWandering.Org just interviewed me (of course I volunteered myself to be interviewed hehehe 😀 ).
1. When and where was your most memorable holiday?
My most memorable holiday (actually it’s not really a holiday but a business trip 😀 ) is when I went to Hainan, China. It was February during that time. It was so unforgettable because of the language barrier.
2. What are the 3 things you always bring on a trip?
The three things that I always bring on a trip are: (1) Camera, (2) printed information about the place that I’ll be going to, and (3) my backpack. 😀
3. What is the most exotic meal that you’ve eaten?
The most exotic meal that I’ve eaten was this fish.
4. What’s your favorite vacation destination in the Philippines?
My favorite vacation destination amongst the places that I was able to go to was Boracay. But amongst the places that I was not able to go to, I guess that would be Palawan. 😀
5. If you have $2,000 and one month off from work, where will you go?
I would definitely go to Thailand. My itinerary will include Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone
else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them