Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don‚Äôt forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
6 Weird things about me:
1. I can flex my thumb 90 degrees towards the opposite direction where the fingers adjacent to it are located. I hope you’re not having a hard time visualizing it. 😀
2. I do not usually drink coffee in the office. Before, drinking coffee was a habit. I would even keep a box of Great Taste 3-in-1 coffee inside my drawer. But now I just stopped because it was not effective in keeping me wide awake 😀 . I’m drinking C2 instead :p
3. TH Habit. The TH habit (Tropicana Habit) is something that my closest friends from the office share and bond together. It is our 3 pm break habit especially if I am not in a client call.
4. I am not into the iPod hype. I use what others would describe as the iPod nano killer. 😀 Even though I’m not into the iPod hype, I would definitely love to have a Mac Book 😀
5. I have a twitter account that I do not regularly update. I just really do not have the time to tell everyone that hey I have responded to a technical support or hey, I’ll be out in the office because there are just a lot of things to do there.
6. I have a lot of books here and most of them, I haven’t finished or started reading yet. I even have DVDs that I bought and I was not able to watch all those movies yet.